- Monthly Dance with Instruction Time: Sunday, August 18, 2019, at 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM Location: Alert Fire Hall Cost: $10 Members, $14 Non-members, $5 Students with ID
- Monthly Dance with Instruction Time: Sunday, September 15, 2019, at 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM Location: Alert Fire Hall Cost: $10 Members, $14 Non-members, $5 Students with ID
- Monthly Dance with Instruction Time: Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM Location: Alert Fire Hall Cost: $10 Members, $14 Non-members, $5 Students with ID
Welcome to USA Dance Chapter #3008 in York, Pennsylvania
We are the local chapter of USA Dance Inc., a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
that encourages self-expression through social and competitive ballroom dancing.
Social ballroom dancing is the primary activity of our chapter and we promote increasing the quantity and quality of ballroom dancing in our community. We hold a Ballroom/Latin dance monthly for all levels of dancers, including first-time beginners. Each dance is preceded by a lesson from a local dance instructor. Music is provided by a local DJ.
July 21 - special dance demo based on the movie "Grease." We'd like to encourage our dance attendees to get in the spirit and use their imagination to dress in a way that carries out the theme of the movie and the 1950s. Think leather jackets, denim, tee shirts, slicked back hair, duck tails, pink ladies, neck scarves, etc.
Our Monthly Dance including Beginner/Intermediate Level Instruction:
- LOCATION for 2019: Alert Fire Hall, 3118 N. George St., York, PA 17318
- DAY of the Month: 3rd or 4th Sunday of each month - please check the Calendar
- Lesson: 3:00 to 4:00 PM DJ Music: 4:00 to 7:00 PM
- Cost: USA Dance Member $10, Non-member/Guest $14, Student - grade school through college $5
- Directions to the Alert Fire Hall click here
Visit our neighboring chapters !!
Lancaster Chapter - Harrisburg Chapter
Please contact President Bill Baker at (717)-225-6433 if you have questions or concerns.